Are you of aware of the fact that contact lenses come in various types? And believe me or not, they do enhance your facial features differently based on your facial structure, your natural eye tone, and even your hairstyle.
Coloured contact lenses allow you to change your eye colour and create a look that is clean, bold, or anywhere in the middle — whether you want to enhance your everyday look or make a unique look for special occasions like a birthday eve, wedding, it works for all.
Now let's take a look at the different types of colour contacts.
The World Of Colour Contacts
Most of the coloured contacts are specifically designed to enhance or, in a way, mimic the natural look of the eyes, and Opulent Lenses are intended in no different way.
Opulent coloured contacts lenses enhance the look of the eyes as the coloured part of our eyes, known as the Iris, is made up of colourful shapes and lines. Some colour contacts feature a series of tiny coloured dots and radially arranged coloured lines and shape to help the lenses look more natural on the eye.
They come in three kinds of tints:
- Visibility Tint: Visibility Tinted Contact Lenses are lightly tinted (i.e., they contain only a small amount of dye). Wearing them will not alter the natural colour of your eyes. The tint allows you to quickly find contact lenses in your lens case or if you accidentally drop your lenses while inserting or removing them. In a way, they are more convenient to use and are less time taking.
- Enhancement Tint: Enhancement tints contain a translucent hue which is a bit darker than a visibility tint. They enhance your natural eye colour and are great for people with light-coloured eyes. Most people like using them because it intensifies the natural colour of their eyes and gives it a more realistic touch rather than a dramatic one.
- Opaque Tint: Opaque tints, also known as non-transparent tints, can completely change your eye colour. If you have dark eyes, you'll need this colour contact lens to change your eye colour. They come in various colours, including shades like hazel, green, brown, grey, and many more.
They provide a dramatic change and can change your look to the point that your friends will not recognize you.
Choosing The Right Coloured Contacts For Your Eyes
When determining the best-coloured contact lenses, many factors need consideration, and consideration means asking yourself a few questions like:
- Do I want my coloured contacts to look natural?
- Do I want to enhance the colour I already have?
- Do I want to change my eye colour completely?
- Do I want to go for a dramatic Halloween eye look?
After you're done questioning yourself, it's time to know which coloured contact will suit you the best.
Contacts for light eyes
There are limited choices for people with light eyes. People with light eye colour need to be a bit selective because not everything will show up as they want. A brown lens may appear hazel on someone having blue coloured eyes.
Contacts for dark eyes
Suppose you're looking for a vivid yet natural look for your dark eyes. In that case, Opulent monthly/yearly contact lenses are the best to go with. It comes in 7 different colours to complement your features. You can select one according to your needs keeping your hair colour, skin tone and makeup style in mind. These opaque contacts will naturally enhance your eye colour and offer a great comfort level. These can be stored in lens solution at night to be used the next day again.
Different Shades Of Coloured Contacts
As mentioned before, coloured contacts come in various shades, and they come in use on different occasions. Let's have a look at some of them.
- Hazel Eye Lens: Opulent Hazel eye lens is an ideal pick for anyone who doesn't mind eyes that ooze mystery. The hazel colour lens takes on its hues depending on the backdrop and the lighting you are in. if you're standing outside and talking to a friend, they are most likely to get lost in the mystery of your eyes. Opulent Lenses offers honey hazel, hazel green lenses for you to go and rock with your eyes!
- Blue Eye Lens: The blue colour lens is relaxing and energetic simultaneously. Suppose you've been searching for ways to slice through the monotony in your everyday look. In that case, the Opulent ocean blue pair is all you need to experiment with. It gives you friendly beachy Santorini vibes, and let's be honest, who can say no to that?
- Grey Eye Lens: The Opulent crystal grey contact lens is your best bet when it comes to switching to a versatile lens colour that adds well-balanced neutral vibes to your style statement. This subtle hue has hints of strength and calm that make it instantly attractive.
Opulent Lenses offers a unique design pattern and really mimics the natural eye colour, making all of its users achieve any look they want and helping them stand out from the rest.
How To Take Care Of Your Coloured Contact Lenses?
- You need to follow a specific cleaning process
to keep your eyes evergreen, like with any contact. Firstly, don't share your
lenses with anybody else. You don't want to get an eye infection.
- Get a proper eye care solution and container for your contacts, and follow all procedures for cleaning and storage.
- If your eyes look red or you feel irritated, give them a break and leave the contacts aside.
Now, as you're all set with your new funky look, it's time to show off those beautiful eyes. Please go out and have fun with your friends and let them drown in the mystery of your new look and don't forget to take care of your eyes and your contacts as well.